50states.com Regional List
Below is a list of links to community pages, seperated into regions!
US Regional Geographic Statistics
- Northernmost point: Point Barrow, Alaska - 71°23' N 156°29' W
- Easternmost point: West Quoddy Head, Maine - 44°49' N 66°57' W
- Southernmost point: Ka Lae (South Cape), Hawaii - 18°55' N 155°41' W
- Westernmost point: Cape Wrangell, Alaska (Attu Island) - 52°55' N 172°27' E
- Geographic Center of United States: (incl. AK and HI) West of Castle Rock, South Dakota - 44°58' lat., 103°46' W long.