Arkansas Colleges and Universities
Featured Arkansas Colleges
With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
- Little Rock
Pursue your education online with The College Network.
Earn your degree online, at the times and places that best fit your schedule.
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
Popular Arkansas Colleges
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education.
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts . We offer three programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts, pastry arts, as well as a chef track.
- Pastry Arts
- Professional Culinary Arts
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Master of Social Work
As an accredited university with online degree programs in five schools, Capella University is committed to helping you accomplish your goals through a high-caliber educational experience.
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
Earn your degree anytime, anywhere with Kent State University.
One of the nation's leading public technological universities, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) prepares students to be leaders in the technology dependent economy of the 21st century. Founded in 1881 as the Newark Technical School, NJIT is now home to nearly 50 laboratories, centers and business incubators, resulting in hundreds of research breakthroughs. NJIT's vision stresses innovation, entrepreneurship, and engagement in order to address the issues facing our society. The university's educational tradition emphasizes the pursuit of excellence, real-world learning, and applied research.
Founded in 1878, Champlain College is a private, not-for-profit college with a long tradition of educating professionals for leadership roles by providing high-quality, career-centered education. Our career-driven approach to higher education prepares students for their professional life from their very first semester.
- Master of Science in Law
More Arkansas Colleges
- Arkansas Baptist College
- Arkansas Northeastern College
- Arkansas State University-Beebe
- Arkansas State University-Main Campus
- Arkansas Tech University
- Central Baptist College
- Ecclesia College
- Harding University
- Henderson State University
- Hendrix College
- ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock
- John Brown University
- Lyon College
- Mellies School of Modeling
- North Arkansas College
- Ouachita Baptist University
- Philander Smith College
- South Arkansas Community College
- Southeast Arkansas College
- Southern Arkansas University Main Campus
- Southern Arkansas University Tech
- University of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- University of Arkansas at Monticello
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville
- University of Arkansas Community College-Morrilton
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of Arkansas System Office
- University of Arkansas-Fort Smith
- University of Central Arkansas
- University of Phoenix-Little Rock Campus
- University of the Ozarks
- Williams Baptist College