Austin, TX Colleges and Universities
Featured Austin Colleges
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Grand Prairie
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
- Santa Teresa
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando - Associate Degree in Patisserie and Baking
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando - Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando - Diploma in Patisserie and Baking (Spanish Version)
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando - Diploma in Patisserie and Baking
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
Popular Austin Colleges
Sanford-Brown can help prepare you for a rewarding career in health and dental care, business, paralegal, criminal justice, Design & Media Arts or information technology.
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute.
Jump-start your automotive career with Universal Technical Institute in Illinois.
- Collision Repair
- Automotive Technology
Ready for a rewarding career in healthcare? Carrington College™ can help.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Pharmacy Technology
- Veterinary Assisting
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Master of Social Work
With the growth in demand for flexible and accessible qualifications, the University of Lincoln understands that not everyone is able to study for a degree in the traditional way. Work Based Distance Learning programmes at Lincoln help you achieve your career goals and obtain a degree with a global focus.
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
- Master of Public Health
- Executive Master of Health Administration
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.
More Austin, TX Colleges
- Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin
- Austin Business College
- Austin Graduate School of Theology
- Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Concordia University-Texas
- Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest
- Huston-Tillotson University
- ITT Technical Institute-Austin
- Saint Edward's University
- Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The University of Texas at Austin
- The University of Texas System Office
- University of Phoenix-Austin Campus