Baltimore, MD Colleges and Universities
Featured Baltimore Colleges
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
Get a hands-on, job-specific education at Lincoln College of Technology.
Abilene Christian University (ACU), founded in 1906 and affiliated with the Church of Christ, has a long and proud heritage dedicated to educating students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world. Instructors teach students how to think critically and globally in each of their respective programs, while still maintaining a focus on their particular program of study. ACU is an academically notable institution top ranked by U.S. News & World Report's "America's Best Colleges", as well as The Princeton Review and Forbes.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Atlanta - Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Atlanta - Certificate in Patisserie and Baking
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
Popular Baltimore Colleges
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Master of Social Work
Everglades University is a regionally accredited not-for-profit, private university that offers Bachelor's and Master's degree programs that prepare students to advance in their current or future fields of study.
Advance your career with Indiana Wesleyan University.
With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college committed to the professional success of its students and graduates.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
Students benefit from a balance of classroom instruction and real-world experience, learning the skills they need to go straight to work in todays competitive job market.
Earn your degree anytime, anywhere with Kent State University.
As an accredited university with online degree programs in five schools, Capella University is committed to helping you accomplish your goals through a high-caliber educational experience.
Study online with University of Maryland at College Park.
More Baltimore, MD Colleges
- Baltimore Hebrew University Inc
- Baltimore International College
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland
- Coppin State University
- Goucher College
- Johns Hopkins University
- Loyola University-Baltimore
- Maryland Institute College of Art
- Morgan State University
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College
- Sojourner-Douglass College
- St Mary's Seminary & University
- University of Baltimore
- University of Maryland-Baltimore
- University of Maryland-Baltimore County