Louisville, KY Colleges and Universities
Featured Louisville Colleges
- Indiana Wesleyan University
Advance your career with Indiana Wesleyan University. We offer bachelor's and master's degree programs in the arts and sciences, nursing, business, criminal justice, education, theology, and much more.
- Sullivan College of Technology and Design
Boost your career with training from Sullivan College of Technology and Design. We offer diploma and degree programs for careers in the technology and design field.
- DeVry University
DeVry University provides quality education that employers respect, and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org), the same organization that accredits many other well-known public and private schools.
- University of Phoenix
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
Start your career with an education from Medtech. We offer programs in medical assisting, medical billing and coding, medical lab technology, and nursing, plus several short-term career courses.
Popular Louisville Colleges
More Louisville, KY Colleges
- Bellarmine University
- Brown Mackie College-Louisville
- ITT Technical Institute-Louisville
- Louisville Bible College
- Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Spalding University
- Spencerian College
- Sullivan University
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- University of Louisville
- University of Phoenix-Louisville Campus
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology - BS
Sullivan College of Technology and Design
- BS in Health Administration - Emergency Management
University of Phoenix
- Database Programming - Bachelor
ECPI University - Online Degrees
- B.S. in Finance - Corporate Finance
- Master of Divinity - Theological Studies
- Business Administration (BS)
- Doctor of Psychology, Criminology and Justice Studies
University of the Rockies
- MBA - Healthcare Management and Leadership
California InterContinental University
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies
- Executive J.D. SM Program
Concord Law School