Maine Colleges and Universities
Featured Maine Colleges
Dallas-based Parker University, formerly known as Parker College of Chiropractic, is one of the world’s leading educators of health care professionals.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Health Information Management
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Computer Information Systems
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
Founded in 1925, the University of Miami is consistently and consecutively ranked as a top 50 national university and the number one private university in Florida.
Get the skills for an exciting new career at Seacoast Career College.
- Massage Therapy
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Health Claims Specialist
Popular Maine Colleges
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
Earn your degree anytime, anywhere with Kent State University.
Get a professional education designed with your future in mind at Kaplan University.
- South Portland
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Master of Social Work
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
With the growth in demand for flexible and accessible qualifications, the University of Lincoln understands that not everyone is able to study for a degree in the traditional way. Work Based Distance Learning programmes at Lincoln help you achieve your career goals and obtain a degree with a global focus.
Founded in 1878, Champlain College is a private, not-for-profit college with a long tradition of educating professionals for leadership roles by providing high-quality, career-centered education. Our career-driven approach to higher education prepares students for their professional life from their very first semester.
- Master of Science in Law
Founded in 1789, Georgetown University is the nation's oldest Catholic and Jesuit university. Today, Georgetown is a major international research university that embodies its founding principles in the diversity of our students, faculty, and staff, our commitment to justice and the common good, our intellectual openness, and our international character.
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
- Master of Public Health
- Executive Master of Health Administration
More Maine Colleges
- Bangor Theological Seminary
- Bates College
- Beal College
- Bowdoin College
- Colby College
- College of the Atlantic
- Husson University
- Kaplan University-Maine Campus
- Landing School of Boat Building and Design
- Maine College of Art
- Maine Maritime Academy
- New England Baptist Bible College
- New England School of Communications
- Saint Joseph's College of Maine
- Southern Maine Community College
- Thomas College
- Unity College
- University of Maine
- University of Maine at Augusta
- University of Maine at Farmington
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
- University of Maine at Machias
- University of Maine at Presque Isle
- University of Maine System Central Office
- University of New England
- University of Southern Maine