Nebraska Colleges and Universities
Featured Nebraska Colleges
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation.
- Master of Public Health Online
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs.
Degree Completion Programs for Working Professionals – 100% Online!
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been a premier private university in Arizona, helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential.
Popular Nebraska Colleges
Study what employers need you to know
Why earn your degree at Grand Canyon University? GCU is a regionally accredited university offering graduate and undergraduate degrees in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more. Apply today!
Specialized, industry-current knowledge and skills for goal-oriented professionals.
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Master of Social Work
Technology changes everything. You've found Ashford University, where school comes to you
Founded in 1789, Georgetown University is the nation's oldest Catholic and Jesuit university. Today, Georgetown is a major international research university that embodies its founding principles in the diversity of our students, faculty, and staff, our commitment to justice and the common good, our intellectual openness, and our international character.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Atlanta - Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Atlanta - Certificate in Patisserie and Baking
Advance your teaching career with an online master's degree from University of Southern California Rossier School of Education.
Take a new step in your education with Brandman University. We offer 87 different certificate, associate, bachelor's, or master's programs in a wide variety of fields.
More Nebraska Colleges
- Bellevue University
- BryanLGH College of Health Sciences
- Chadron State College
- Clarkson College
- College of Saint Mary
- Concordia University-Seward
- Creighton University
- Dana College
- Doane College-Crete
- Grace University
- Hastings College
- ITT Technical Institute-Omaha
- Kaplan University-Lincoln Campus
- Kaplan University-Omaha Campus
- Midland University
- Nebraska Christian College
- Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health
- Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Peru State College
- Summit Christian College
- Union College
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- University of Nebraska Central Administration System Office
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Vatterott College
- Vatterott College-Spring Valley
- Wayne State College
- York College