Springfield, MO Colleges and Universities
Featured Springfield Colleges
- Walden University
Balance your personal and professional commitments while earning a respected Ph.D., master's degree, or bachelor's degree online at Walden University. Programs offered in management, education, psychology and health and human services.
- Sanford-Brown Online
Sanford-Brown Online offers an industry-oriented education with the convenience and flexible schedules designed to fit your busy life. Our instructors and staff are committed to meeting your needs with convenient day and evening classes, smaller class sizes and industry-current equipment and labs.
- University of Phoenix
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- Catholic University of America
Located on a beautiful campus in Washington, D.C., The Catholic University of America (CUA) is the national university of the Catholic Church and the only higher education institution founded by the Catholic Church and the only higher education institution founded by the U.S. Catholic bishops. Founded in 1887 as a center for graduate study, CUA has evolved into a modern American university, committed not only to graduate but also to undergraduate and professional education. The University is dedicated to advancing the dialogue between faith and reason, seeking to discover, preserve and impart truth through excellence in teaching and research, all in service to the Church, the nation, and the world. Catholic University has more than 40 research centers, institutes, and interdisciplinary collaborative arrangements currently in place and is home to approximately 7,000 students from 50 states and 85 countries. The University is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and 97 percent of the full-time faculty has doctoral or terminal degrees in their fields. At CUA, you will find a supportive and friendly learning environment where students experience personal attention from dedicated faculty members and caring advisers who are committed to nurturing your potential for professional and personal success.
- National American University
Since its beginnings in 1941, National American University has been a cornerstone of higher education, keeping pace with the ever-changing advancements of technology, while holding onto core values that provide a caring and supportive environment for all students.
Popular Springfield Colleges
More Springfield, MO Colleges
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
- Baptist Bible College and Graduate School
- Central Bible College
- Cox College
- Drury University
- Evangel University
- Forest Institute of Professional Psychology
- Lester E Cox Medical Center-School of Medical Technology
- Missouri State University-Springfield
- Pacific International University
- University of Phoenix-Springfield Campus
- Executive J.D. SM Program
Concord Law School
- MA in Human Resource Management - Federal Human Resources
Catholic University of America
- Bachelor's Degree in Alternative and Renewable Energy Management
- Pharmacy Technician A.A.S.
National American University
- LPN/LVN to RN - AS in Nursing (Licensed LPN/LVNs only)
The College Network
- MA in Social Science (Applied Criminology)
California University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences
Adventist University of Health Sciences
- Building Maintenance Mechanic
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Entrepreneurship
American InterContinental University Online
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
University of Cincinnati Online