Tacoma, WA Colleges and Universities
Featured Tacoma Colleges
Dallas-based Parker University, formerly known as Parker College of Chiropractic, is one of the world’s leading educators of health care professionals.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Health Information Management
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Computer Information Systems
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Seattle - Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Portland - Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Seattle - Certificate in Patisserie and Baking
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Portland - Certificate in Patisserie and Baking
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute.
Popular Tacoma Colleges
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
Earn your degree anytime, anywhere with Kent State University.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
Flexible career learning to fit your busy lifestyle - National American University.
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Master of Social Work
Jump-start your automotive career with Universal Technical Institute in Illinois.
- Collision Repair
- Automotive Technology
Ready for a rewarding career in healthcare? Carrington College™ can help.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Radiography
- Pharmacy Technology
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
- Master of Public Health
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Founded in 1789, Georgetown University is the nation's oldest Catholic and Jesuit university. Today, Georgetown is a major international research university that embodies its founding principles in the diversity of our students, faculty, and staff, our commitment to justice and the common good, our intellectual openness, and our international character.