Tucson, AZ Colleges and Universities
Featured Tucson Colleges
- Maryville University
Study for your degree online with Maryville University. We offer a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program that can be completed 100% online.
- University of Phoenix
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- Carrington College
Carrington College has helped over 45,000 graduates realize their dream of a career in healthcare. Now it's your turn. Choose from eleven conveniently located campuses.
- Keiser University
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- ECPI University
Established in 1966, ECPI has been specializing in Technology, Business, and Health Sciences Education for 45 years. With campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Online, ECPI offers the flexibility to get the education and skills you want on your schedule.
Popular Tucson Colleges
More Tucson, AZ Colleges
- Business (Associate)
Everest College Phoenix
- Associate Degree in Litigation and E-Discovery Paralegal
- Electronics Engineering - Bachelor
- Associate of Science in Graphic Design
Brown Mackie College system of schools
- M.S. in Management - Global Management
- Professional Massage Therapy
Arizona School of Massage Therapy
- Executive J.D. SM Program
Concord Law School
- Creative Writing, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
Full Sail University - Online
- Online Master of Science in Nursing- Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Diploma in Culinary Arts: Baking and Restaurant Management
Arizona Culinary Institute