West Virginia Colleges and Universities
Featured West Virginia Colleges
One of the nation's leading public technological universities, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) prepares students to be leaders in the technology dependent economy of the 21st century. Founded in 1881 as the Newark Technical School, NJIT is now home to nearly 50 laboratories, centers and business incubators, resulting in hundreds of research breakthroughs. NJIT's vision stresses innovation, entrepreneurship, and engagement in order to address the issues facing our society. The university's educational tradition emphasizes the pursuit of excellence, real-world learning, and applied research.
Study online with University of Maryland at College Park.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education.
Popular West Virginia Colleges
With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
Get allied health training with Ross Medical Education Center.
Are you interested in pursuing a high-tech career? Getting an education from ITT Tech is a great place to start!
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible.
As an accredited university with online degree programs in five schools, Capella University is committed to helping you accomplish your goals through a high-caliber educational experience.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Get a hands-on, job-specific education at Lincoln Tech.
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
- Network Security - Associate
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
More West Virginia Colleges
- Alderson Broaddus College
- Appalachian Bible College
- Bethany College
- Bluefield State College
- Concord University
- Davis & Elkins College
- Everest Institute-Cross Lanes
- Fairmont State University
- Glenville State College
- Human Resource Development and Employment Inc
- Huntington Junior College
- Marshall University
- Mountain State College
- Mountain State University
- Ohio Valley University
- Potomac State College of West Virginia University
- Salem International University
- Shepherd University
- University of Charleston
- West Liberty University
- West Virginia Business College-Wheeling
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- West Virginia State University
- West Virginia University
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg
- West Virginia University Hospital Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
- West Virginia University Institute of Technology
- West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Wheeling Jesuit University