Virginia Nursing Schools
Featured Virginia Nursing Schools and Programs
- Norwich University - Online
Earn your Master's degree online from a prestigious and innovative university. Norwich University offers programs in Justice Administration, Civil Engineering, Military History, Business Administration, Diplomacy, and more.
- ECPI University
Established in 1966, ECPI has been specializing in Technology, Business, and Health Sciences Education for 45 years. With campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Online, ECPI offers the flexibility to get the education and skills you want on your schedule.
- Ohio Christian University
Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University. Take classes online or on campus. Pursue your degree to help you start the career you want. Learn more now.
- Skyline College
Skyline College in Roanoke, VA understands the challenges faced by people wanting to compete in today's high paced world and offers a direct, concentrated path to your career goals.
- Fortis Institute
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Popular Virginia Nursing Schools and Programs
- Campuses: Norfolk Richmond
- Campuses: Roanoke
- Campuses: Manassas Newport News Henrico Virginia Beach Raleigh Richmond Greensboro
More Virginia Nursing Schools and Programs
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Ohio Christian University
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
University of Cincinnati Online
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
Medical Career Institute
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
Catholic University of America
- Practical Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
Norwich University - Online
- B.S. in Nursing (BSN)
- LPN/LVN to RN - AS in Nursing (Licensed LPN/LVNs only)
The College Network