Idaho Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Idaho
- Idaho State Facts General information about Idaho. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Sun Valley Resort Since 1936, skiers worldwide have been discovering the slopes of Sun Valley. Count Felix Schaffgotsch began building what he called the "American Shangri-La" in 1935 in the Ketchum Valley. Railroad magnate Averell Harriman shared the vision and created a resort worthy of its majestic setting.
- Hells Canyon National Recreation Area The deepest river gorge in North America and home to the Snake, Salmon and Rapid rivers; Clearwater National Forest; and two of the finest big-game hunting areas in the USA - Chamberlain Basin and Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness.
- Silver Mountain Resort - Kellogg This ski resort is home to the world's longest single-stage gondola.
- World Center for Birds of Prey - Boise Headquarters of The Peregrine Fund and also home to a Visitor's center that features numerous activities and exhibits related to birds of prey.
- Craters of the Moon National Monument Huge lava field with a maze of tunnels and caves.