Indiana Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Indiana
- Indiana State Facts General information about Indiana. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Indianapolis Built in 1909, the speedway is the giant of motorsports, hosting the Indy 500, Brickyard 400, United States Grand Prix, and many more motorsports events.
- University of Notre Dame - Notre Dame Founded in 1842 by a priest as a mission for native Americans. The school is a premiere university with famous education and sports programs.
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore The 15,000-acre park ranks seventh among national parks in native plant diversity, with 1,418 species. The lakeshore runs for nearly 25 miles along southern Lake Michigan and has beaches, sand dunes, wetlands and woodland forests.
- Conner Prairie Living History Museum - Fishers A large, open-air living history museum where visitors can experience for themselves what life was like in the 1800s in a variety of settings.
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis - Indianapolis The Children's Museum of Indianapolis is the home to 12 galleries spanning the arts, sciences and humanities; a live children's theater; a planetarium and a public library.