Wisconsin Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Wisconsin
- Wisconsin State Facts General information about Wisconsin. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Charles Allis Art Museum - Milwaukee Designed by the prominent Milwaukee architect Alexander Eschweiler as a house museum, this mansion holds Charles and Sarah Allis collection featuring 19th Century French and American Paintings. The collection spans 2000 years and includes original and antique furnishings.
- Milwaukee Art Museum - Milwaukee Milwaukee Art Museum combines art, dramatic architecture and landscape design.
- Villa Terrace Decorative Art Museum - Milwaukee The Villa Terrace features fine and decorative arts dating from the 15th to the 18th centuries, wrought-iron masterpieces by Cyril Colnik and a formal Garden.
- Circus World Museum - Baraboo One time home of the Ringling Brothers Circus
- Apostle Islands - Lake Superior The largest collection of lighthouses in America.
- Madeline Island - Lake Superior Great beaches and beautiful surroundings.