- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Financial Planning
- Human Resources
- Insurance Risk Management
- International Business
- Management & Leadership
- Marketing & Advertising
- Office Administration
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Sports Management
- Individual Classes
Human Resources Schools
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
Find an education partner totally committed to your success at CDI College.
- Red Deer
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Management
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.