Louisiana Business Schools
Louisiana business schools are offering a variety of programs in the vast field of business studies, covering subjects such as marketing, accounting, auditing, human resource and entrepreneurship. These programs lead to numerous lucrative careers in the business field, with job opportunities expected to grow tremendously in the coming years. If you are interested in learning more about programs offered at Louisiana Business Schools and the careers they have the potential of leading to, the following guide would be of great use to you.
Admission Requirements of Degree in Business Administration
The admission requirements of a degree in business administration would vary according to degree level and the college you are applying to. For instance, an associate’s degree in business administration and a bachelor’s degree in business administration would typically only require a high school diploma for admission. A master’s in business administration would require a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA requirement, several letters of recommendation and official transcripts.
Business Degree Levels in Louisiana
If you plan on enrolling in a business school in Louisiana, you ought to be aware of the degree levels available. Let’s take a look at some degree examples:
Associate Degrees in Business: These two year long degrees consist of entry level education in various areas of business. Students can go for degrees such as an associate in accounting or an associate in marketing.
Bachelor Degrees in Business: These four year long degrees consist of a comprehensive look at the business world, covering different aspects of it, including finance, accounting, auditing and marketing.
Master’s Degrees in Business: A master’s degree in business would take around 2 years to complete and can be in different subject areas such as finance, accounting and business administration.
Doctorate Degree in Business Studies: A doctoral level degree in business would take around 4 to 6 years to complete, depending on your specialty and chosen college. Students can go for degrees such as an online doctorate in accounting, an online doctorate PM degree or an online doctorate in finance, among other options.
Careers with Louisiana Business School Degrees
After completing a business degree from a Louisiana Business school, there are several careers that students can opt for. Let’s take a look at a few of the options available.
Accountants and Auditors: These professionals prepare and examine the financial statements of companies. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, they made an annual median income of $73,560 in 2020.
Budget Analysts: These professionals help companies plan out their finances for the year. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, they made an annual median income of $78,970 in 2020.
Financial Analysts: These professionals provide businesses with guidance on decisions about money spending and profit making. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, they made an annual median income of $83,660 in 2020.Financial Examiners: These professionals ensure that companies follow the rules and regulations set out by bodies that govern the financial markets. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, they made an annual median income of $81,430 in 2020.
More Louisiana Colleges
- American School of Business
- Cameron College
- Centenary College of Louisiana
- Delta School of Business and Technology
- Dillard University
- Franklin College
- Grambling State University
- Louisiana College
- Louisiana State University-Alexandria
- Louisiana State University-Eunice
- Louisiana State University-Shreveport
- Louisiana State University-System Office
- Loyola University-New Orleans
- McNeese State University
- Nicholls State University
- Northwestern State University of Louisiana
- Remington College-Lafayette Campus
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- Southern University and A & M College
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Southern University at Shreveport
- Southern University-Board and System
- Tulane University of Louisiana
- University of Louisiana-Lafayette
- University of Louisiana-Monroe
- University of Louisiana-System Administration
- University of New Orleans
- Xavier University of Louisiana
- Bachelor’s in Accounting Online
- Marketing Master’s degree
- Online Doctorate in Finance
- Bachelor’s in PM(Project Management)
- Associate’s degree in Finance
- Master’s degree in Accounting Online
- Associate’s Online degree in Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (online)
- Become a Financial Analyst
- Master’s in Project Management (MPM)
- Online Bachelor’s in Marketing
- Associate’s online degree in Accounting
- Master’s in Business Administration(MBA)
- Master’s Degree in Finance Online