Idaho Community Colleges Schools
Sponsored Idaho Community Colleges Schools
Push Your Creativity To The Next Level
Experience an education that helps you realize your potential in a way that fits you best. Request more information about Post University today.
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online.
Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
More Idaho Colleges
- BCRI Career Training
- Career Beauty College - Rexburg
- Carrington College-Boise
- College of Southern Idaho
- Cosmetology School of Arts and Sciences
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
- Headmasters School of Hair Design
- Milan Institute-Boise
- Mr Juans College of Hair Design
- Mr Leons School of Hair Design-Lewiston
- Mr Leons School of Hair Design-Moscow
- Paul Mitchell the School-Boise
- Razzle Dazzle College Inc
- The School of Hairstyling
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Boise