A list of state communities and their associated web pages.
Below is a list of links to community pages, seperated into regions!
US Regional Geographic Statistics
- Northernmost point: Point Barrow, Alaska – 71ï¿?3′ N 156ï¿?9′ W
- Easternmost point: West Quoddy Head, Maine – 44ï¿?9′ N 66ï¿?7′ W
- Southernmost point: Ka Lae (South Cape), Hawaii – 18ï¿?5′ N 155ï¿?1′ W
- Westernmost point: Cape Wrangell, Alaska (Attu Island) – 52ï¿?5′ N 172ï¿?7′ E
- Geographic Center of United States: (incl. AK and HI) West of Castle Rock, South Dakota – 44ï¿?8′
lat., 103ï¿?6′ W long.