50states.com Regional List
Below is a list of links to community pages, seperated into regions!
US Regional Geographic Statistics
- Northernmost point: Point Barrow, Alaska - 71�23' N 156�29' W
- Easternmost point: West Quoddy Head, Maine - 44�49' N 66�57' W
- Southernmost point: Ka Lae (South Cape), Hawaii - 18�55' N 155�41' W
- Westernmost point: Cape Wrangell, Alaska (Attu Island) - 52�55' N 172�27' E
- Geographic Center of United States: (incl. AK and HI) West of Castle Rock, South Dakota - 44�58' lat., 103�46' W long.