Maine Criminal Justice Schools
National Estimates for Bailiffs in Maine
|Employment 1||Hourly mean wage||Annual mean wage 2||Employment per 1,000 jobs||Location quotient 9|
(1) Estimates for detailed occupations do not sum to the totals because the totals include occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
(2) Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a “year-round, full-time” hours figure of 2,080 hours; for those occupations where there is not an hourly wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
(9) The location quotient is the ratio of the area concentration of occupational employment to the national average concentration. A location quotient greater than one indicates the occupation has a higher share of employment than average, and a location quotient less than one indicates the occupation is less prevalent in the area than average.
Learn about financing options available for your education.More...
Figure out if an online college is the right choice for you.More...
What it means and why it's important for your college search.More...
Learn about the skills valued by today's career world.More...
Find and compare individual courses from top schools and providers.More...
- Online Bachelor’s degree in Forensic Psychology
- Master’s in Forensic Psychology Online
- Master’s degree in Forensic Science
- Online Bachelor’s in Forensic Science
- Certified Forensic Science Technician
- Associate’s degree in Criminal Justice
- Master’s in Criminal Justice (MCJ)
- Online Doctorate in Criminal Justice
- Become a CIA Agent