Connecticut Nursing Schools
National Estimates for Registered Nurses in Connecticut
|Employment 1||Hourly mean wage||Annual mean wage 2||Employment per 1,000 jobs||Location quotient 9|
(1) Estimates for detailed occupations do not sum to the totals because the totals include occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
(2) Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a “year-round, full-time” hours figure of 2,080 hours; for those occupations where there is not an hourly wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
(9) The location quotient is the ratio of the area concentration of occupational employment to the national average concentration. A location quotient greater than one indicates the occupation has a higher share of employment than average, and a location quotient less than one indicates the occupation is less prevalent in the area than average.
Learn about financing options available for your education.More...
Figure out if an online college is the right choice for you.More...
What it means and why it's important for your college search.More...
Learn about the skills valued by today's career world.More...
Find and compare individual courses from top schools and providers.More...
Online Degree Programs
The number of online degree programs in the US has risen over the past few years, partially because of the coronavirus pandemic. There are numerous degrees that are now offered in an entirely online or hybrid format. Students can complete their educational credentials from the comfort of their homes, while also continuing to work as well. In addition to online learning, many colleges also offer part-time schedules to meet the flexibility requirements of individual students. Online degrees are being offered in different disciplines, including Criminal Justice and Nursing. Students can now complete their associate’s, bachelors and master’s degrees in online degree programs. For nursing students, bridge programs are also being offered online.
More Connecticut Colleges
- DNP(Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelor’s of Nursing
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN)
- LPN to ADN
- Online Master’s in Nursing
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Program
- RN degree to BSN degree
- How to become a Nurse Midwife?
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Become a Registered Nurse(RN)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Accelerated BSN