Florida Nursing Schools
National Estimates for Registered Nurses in Florida
|Employment 1||Hourly mean wage||Annual mean wage 2||Employment per 1,000 jobs||Location quotient 9|
(1) Estimates for detailed occupations do not sum to the totals because the totals include occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
(2) Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a “year-round, full-time” hours figure of 2,080 hours; for those occupations where there is not an hourly wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
(9) The location quotient is the ratio of the area concentration of occupational employment to the national average concentration. A location quotient greater than one indicates the occupation has a higher share of employment than average, and a location quotient less than one indicates the occupation is less prevalent in the area than average.
Learn about financing options available for your education.
Figure out if an online college is the right choice for you.
What it means and why it’s important for your college search.
- HOW TO BECOME A NURSE PRACTITIONER
Learn about the skills valued by today’s career world.
Find and compare individual courses from top schools and
More Florida Colleges
- Barry University
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida State University
- Jacksonville University
- The University of West Florida
- University of Florida
- University of Miami
- University of North Florida
- Become a Nurse Midwife (Online)
- Master’s of Science in Nursing
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor’s Degree
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse(APRN)
- LPN to BSN degree
- Associate in Nursing Online Degree
- Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- How to become a Nurse Practitioner?
- Online Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner(NNP)