Illinois Nursing Schools
National Estimates for Registered Nurses in Illinois
|Employment 1||Hourly mean wage||Annual mean wage 2||Employment per 1,000 jobs||Location quotient 9|
(1) Estimates for detailed occupations do not sum to the totals because the totals include occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
(2) Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a “year-round, full-time” hours figure of 2,080 hours; for those occupations where there is not an hourly wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
(9) The location quotient is the ratio of the area concentration of occupational employment to the national average concentration. A location quotient greater than one indicates the occupation has a higher share of employment than average, and a location quotient less than one indicates the occupation is less prevalent in the area than average.
Learn about financing options available for your education.
Figure out if an online college is the right choice for you.
What it means and why it’s important for your college search.
Learn about the skills valued by today’s career world.
HOW TO BECOME A GERIATRIC NURSE
Find and compare individual courses from top schools and
More Illinois Colleges
- Aurora University
- Blessing Rieman College of Nursing
- DePaul University
- Governors State University
- Illinois College of Optometry
- Illinois Wesleyan University
- Institute for Clinical Social Work
- Lakeview College of Nursing
- Lewis University
- Loyola University-Chicago
- Midwest College of Oriental Medicine-Chicago
- Midwestern University-Downers Grove
- Millikin University
- National University of Health Sciences
- North Park University
- Northern Illinois University
- Olivet Nazarene University
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine-Chicago
- Rockford College
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Rush University
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing
- Saint Xavier University
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- St Johns College
- Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- West Suburban College of Nursing
- Neonatal nurse practitioner program
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse degree
- Become a Registered Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Online Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Program
- Second degree Bachelor’s in Nursing
- Online RN to BSN
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- How to become a Nurse Practitioner(NP)?
- Associate’s degree in Nursing
- Online LPN to BSN degree
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Program
- Master’s of Science in Nursing Online