Tennessee Nursing Schools
People who are aspiring to be nurses can now pursue an online nursing program. Online nursing programs have various advantages over traditional nursing programs. These candidates can work full time while completing their coursework and assessing course materials. Whether they want to earn an associates, bachelors or masters degree, they can do it while maintaining their jobs. These candidates can access lectures and course materials according to their convenience. An online nursing program also provides flexibility giving learners the opportunity to create an education plan to earn a degree while they perform other duties. Aspiring nurses should choose online programs that align with their strengths and interests. Even if the top programs are not located nearby, candidates can easily choose them because they wouldn’t have to worry about commuting. Along with this, an online program also allows these candidates to have different types of experiences as students from all over the world are a part of an online program.
National Estimates for Registered Nurses in Tennessee
|Employment 1||Hourly mean wage||Annual mean wage 2||Employment per 1,000 jobs||Location quotient 9|
(1) Estimates for detailed occupations do not sum to the totals because the totals include occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
(2) Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a “year-round, full-time” hours figure of 2,080 hours; for those occupations where there is not an hourly wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
(9) The location quotient is the ratio of the area concentration of occupational employment to the national average concentration. A location quotient greater than one indicates the occupation has a higher share of employment than average, and a location quotient less than one indicates the occupation is less prevalent in the area than average.
More Tennessee Colleges
- Aquinas College
- Austin Peay State University
- Belmont University
- Cumberland University
- East Tennessee State University
- Meharry Medical College
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia Inc
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Southern College of Optometry
- Tennessee State University
- The University of Tennessee
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- The University of Tennessee-Martin
- University of Memphis
- Vanderbilt University