Travel information for Alaska
- Alaska State Facts General information about Alaska. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- University of Alaska Museum – Fairbanks Galleries and exhibits covering Alaska’s people, places, and wildlife.
- Pioneer Museum and The Big Stampede – Fairbanks Home of The Big Stampede Show and many historic relics from Alaska’s pioneers.
- Denali National Park Home of the highest mountain peak in North America, Mt. McKinley.
- Yukon-Charley Rivers Vast 1800 mile river with historic sites along it as well as amazing scenery and wildlife.
- Glacier Bay National Park The park has snow-capped mountain ranges rising to over 15,000 feet, coastal beaches with protected coves, deep fjords, tidewater glaciers, coastal and estuarine waters, and freshwater lakes.
- Kenai Fjords National Park Sweeping from rocky coastline to glacier-crowned peaks, Kenai Fjords National Park encompasses 607,805 acres of unspoiled wilderness on the southeast coast of Alaskas Kenai Peninsula.
- Fairbanks One of the larger cities in Alaska, Fairbanks is also a popular vacation destination.