Travel information for Connecticut
- Connecticut State Facts General information about Connecticut. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- The Mark Twain House – Hartford Previous home and now museum of the ledendary author.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Center – Hartford Previous home and now museum of the famed author.
- Bushnell Park – Hartford The oldest public park in America. Home to a vintage 1914 carousel.
- Wadsworth Atheneum – Hartford The oldest public arts museum in America. Home to numerous world-renowned collections.
- Mystic Aquarium – Mystic Home to sharks, dolphins, seals, and numerous exhibits and sea life.
- Mystic Seaport – Mystic Founded in 1929, Mystic Seaport today is the leading maritime museum in the United States, guardian of the largest collections of boats and sea-related photography in the world.
- Olde Mistick Village – Mystic New England Colonial setting shopping, dining, and crafts.