Delaware Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Delaware
- Delaware State Facts General information about Delaware. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Rehoboth Beach Popular seaside resort with amusement park, mile-long boardwalk, restaurants, and outlet shopping.
- Dewey Beach Beach community with focus on water sports such as skimboarding, windsurfing, and catamaran sailing. Adjacent to a long stretch of natural beach that offers several areas for four-wheel vehicle access and surf fishing.
- Fort Christina - Wilmington First permanent settlement in Delaware made in 1638 by Swedes.
- Delaware Art Museum - Wilmington Exhibitions include numerous American works as well as Pre-Raphaelite English works.
- Hagley Museum - Wilmington Museum dedicated to the history of the American enterprise. Details much history of the du Pont family as well as American industry in general.
- The Read House and Gardens - New Castle Built in 1801 by the son of one of Delawares signers of the Declaration of Independence, the Read House exhibits the height of Federal grandeur.
- New Castle Court House Museum - New Castle Built in 1732, it is one of the oldest surviving courthouses in the United States and a registered National Historic Landmark Site.