Travel information for Florida
- Florida State Facts General information about Florida. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Walt Disney World Resort Renowned collection of theme parks, water parks, resorts, and recreational activities from Disney.
- Busch Gardens – Tampa Bay Family adventure park offering an array of attractions based on exotic encounters with the African continent. Features a combination of thrill rides, one of the countrys premier zoos featuring more than 2,700 animals, live shows, restaurants, shops and games.
- Miami Beach A popular vacation destination featuring amazing beaches, fine dining, shopping, and a bustling night life.
- Palm Beach With over 47 miles of white sandy beaches and over 200 hotels and resorts from Jupiter to Boca Raton, Palm Beach offers every conceivable amenity. Hotels, resorts, exotic seaside cottages, charming inns and cozy bed and breakfasts are available year-round.
- Florida Keys Tropical islands connected to the continental US by bridges that feature beautiful beaches and clear blue waters.
- St Augustine Americas oldest city featuring numerous historic sites, including massive forts, missions and living history museums.
- Dayton International Speedway Home of “The Worlds Greatest Race”, the Daytona 500. The Daytona 500 attracts the largest audience in motorsports annually. Also home to the most diverse schedule of racing in the world.
- Naples Popular seaside travel destination with a vast array of golfing, shopping, and fishing opportunities.