Travel information for Kansas
- Kansas State Facts General information about Kansas. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Sedgwick County Zoo – Wichita The 247-acre Sedgwick County Zoo opened in 1971 and has been ranked among the best zoos in the world. It features over 2,000 animals of 436 species.
- Dodge City Restored cattle town has numerous attractions from the Old West past as well as modern day attractions. Among them are the Boot Hill Museum, the Gunfighter’s Wax Museum, and the Dodge City Park Raceway.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Library and Museum – Abilene Includes the Eisenhower family home from 1898 to 1946 as well as a library and museum relating to Dwight D. Eisenhower and his times.
- Old Cowtown Museum – Wichita Open-air museum which lets visitors experience the 1870s cattle days for themselves.
- Lebanon Location of the geographical center of the United States was established by the government geodetic survey of 1898. A stone to the northwest of Lebanon marks the actual center of the United States.