Travel information for Kentucky
- Kentucky State Facts General information about Kentucky. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Mammoth Cave Mammoth Cave is the longest recorded cave system in the world, with more than 348 miles explored and mapped.
- Churchill Downs – Louisville Experience the excitement and pageantry that is world-class Thoroughbred racing by visiting Churchill Downs!
- Newport Aquarium – Newport Up close(2.5 inches of separation) are one of this aquariums major draws. Exhibits include an open air shark viewing area, a King Penguin habitat, Jellyfish Gallery, Gator Bayou, and more.
- Cumberland Gap National Historical Park Carved by wind and water, Cumberland Gap forms a major break in the formidable Appalachian Mountain chain. First used by large game animals in their migratory journeys, followed by Native Americans, the Cumberland Gap was the first and best avenue for the settlement of the interior of this nation.
- Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom – Louisville Extreme thrill rides as well as more tame rides for the entire family. Park is themed with DC comic heroes and WB characters.
- Land Between the Lakes The Land Between the Lakes offers many exciting, educational, and hands-on opportunities for groups of all sizes. Attractions include a 700 acre Elk and Bison Prairie, an 1800s living history farm called The Homeplace, a Nature Station, and a Planetarium.