Maine Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Maine
- Maine State Facts General information about Maine. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Acadia National Park You can hike to the top of Cadillac Mountain, or bike tree-lined carriage roads at Acadia. Acadia, on Maine's rugged coast, was the first national park established east of the Mississippi.
- Desert of Maine - Freeport Maine's Famous Natural Phenomenon for an Unforgettable Journey.
- Portland Museum of Art - Portland Exhibits focus on American artists who either portray Maine in their works or have some connection to Maine. Winslow Homer, Andrew Wyeth, and Marsden Hartley are among many featured artists. Exhibits also include European works as well.
- Moosehead Lake - Greenville Maine's largest lake is home to countless outdoor activities including mountain climbing, hiking, kayaking, fly-fishing, boating, ice fishing, camping, and much more.