Travel information for Maryland
- Maryland State Facts General information about Maryland. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- National Aquarium – Baltimore At Baltimore’s National Aquarium, you can eat a continental breakfast and then watch a live shark feeding. How about a sleepover to explore the aquarium after dark? The aquarium has more than 10,500 animals.
- USS Constellation – Baltimore The last all sail warship built by the US Navy.
- Maryland Science Center – Baltimore The Maryland Science Center is a private, non-profit organization that serves more than half a million visitors a year.
- Fort McHenry National Monument – Baltimore Of all the areas in the National Park System, Fort McHenry is the only one designated a National Monument and Historic Shrine.