Massachusetts Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Massachusetts
- Massachusetts State Facts General information about Massachusetts. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Faneuil Hall - Boston Faneuil Hall was built in 1742 in Boston and sits at the site of the old town dock. Town meetings were held in the old market building from 1764 to 1774, when Samuel Adams and others led protests against the imposition of taxes on the colonies.
- USS Constitution - Charlestown Welcome aboard the USS Constitution, the Oldest commissioned warship afloat in the world!
- Freedom Trail - Boston To travel back to Revolutionary Boston, to understand the people, the events, and ideals of the 18th century.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum - Boston Join the Gardner Museum for a journey of the senses.
- House of Seven Gables - Salem When you arrive at The House of the Seven Gables, costumed interpreters will warmly greet you for an unforgettable historical experience.