Michigan Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Michigan
- Michigan State Facts General information about Michigan. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Mackinac Island Since the mid-1800s, tourists have visited Mackinac Island in the summers to escape the heat of the cities and enjoy the fresh lake breezes. Because cars are prohibited, visitors today enjoy the same solitude that has characterized the island for hundreds of years.
- Charlevoix Historical Society - Charlevoix To bring together people interested in the history of the Charlevoix area and in the protection and preservation of places and objects of historical value in the area.
- Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village - Dearborn The Henry Ford has an extensive collection in American technology, transportation, and domestic life.
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore - Empire Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore encompasses a 35 mile stretch of Lake Michigan's eastern coastline.
- Detroit Historical Museum - Detroit preserving and presenting the history of our region in tangible, real and vibrant ways that recognize and explain our shared past as the foundation for our future.