Nebraska Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Nebraska
- Nebraska State Facts General information about Nebraska. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Henry Doorly Zoo - Omaha Along with the animals, the "IMAX" experience will transport you to amazing places on a 61 ft. tall by 83 ft. wide screen with a 12,000 watt surround sound system.
- Mueller Planetarium - Lincoln For over 45 years, Mueller Planetarium has educated audiences with exciting multi-media presentations exploring the latest discoveries in astronomy, bringing to life this fascinating science
- Homestead National Monument - Southeastern Nebraska Visit the park and gain understanding on how the Homestead Act of 1862 changed the lives of all Americans and the land.
- Scotts Bluff National Monument - Scottsbluff A prominent natural landmark for emigrants on the Oregon Trail, Scotts Bluff, Mitchell Pass and the adjacent prairie lands are set aside in a 3,000 acre national monument.