Nevada Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Nevada
- Nevada State Facts General information about Nevada. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Fremont Street Experience - Las Vegas The Fremont Street Experience is a world famous, one of a kind entertainment venue in the heart of Las Vegas' downtown central core comprised of a 90 foot high, four block long electronic canopy that presents spectacular sight and sound shows.
- Bonnie & Clyde's "Death Car" - Primm Stop in at Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino to see the actual bullet-riddled Ford in which the famous bank robbers had their final shoot out with the FBI
- The Desperado - Primm Currently the United State's tallest (209 ft) and fastest roller coaster and also the one with the largest drop, of 225 feet
- Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat - Las Vegas Located behind the Mirage Hotel, this beautiful waterscape is home to dolphins.
- Volcano at the Mirage - Las Vegas after 6pm each evening, this volcano blows its top in a show-stopping eruption