Pennsylvania Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State Facts General information about Pennsylvania. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Independence National Historic Park - Philadelphia The birthplace of our nation including the Independence Hall Museum, the Liberty Bell Museum, and the Independence Visitor Center. See where our founding fathers signed the Declaration of Independence along with many other historic events.
- Gettysburg America's most visited battlefield. Besides the battlefield itself, there are numerous attractions and Civil War museums in Gettysburg and the surrounding area.
- Drake Well Museum - Titusville Home of the first commercial oil well in America. Significant because it was the first oil well that was drilled for the purpose of finding oil.
- Crayola FACTORY - Easton Discovery center for kids and family focusing on the Crayola brand.
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom - Allentown Home to great coasters including Steel Force and Hercules.