Rhode Island Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Rhode Island
- Rhode Island State Facts General information about Rhode Island. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Waterplace Park - Providence WaterFire, Barnaby Evans' award winning fire sculpture installation on the three rivers in downtown Providence, has been praised by Rhode Island residents and international visitors alike as a powerful work of art and a moving symbol of Providence's renaissance.
- Museum of Natural History and Planetarium - Providence The Museum of Natural History is Rhode Island's only natural history museum and is home to the state's only planetarium.
- RISD Museum - Providence The RISD Museum traces the history of art from antiquity to the present through special exhibitions and a collection of nearly 80,000 works of art in all media, representing cultures around the world.
- Slater Mill Historic Site - Pawtucket Slater Mill is a Living History museum where you can take part in the lives of the New England villagers, inventors, artisans, and entrepreneurs who created the American Industrial Revolution.
- Touro Synagogue - Newport Synagogue designed by Peter Harrison, America's most famous 18th century architect.
- National Wildlife Refuge Complex - Charlestown