South Dakota Travel and Tourism
Travel information for South Dakota
- South Dakota State Facts General information about South Dakota. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Center for Western Studies - Sioux Falls The Center for Western Studies is dedicated to preserving and interpreting the history and cultures of the Northern Plains and serves as a repository for over 200 archival collections and maintains a library in excess of 35,000 volumes on the American West.
- Old Courthouse Museum - Vicksburg Old Court House Museum contains thousands of artifacts that reflect the heritage of the area from pre-historic Indians to the present day.
- Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science - Sioux Falls The mission of the Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science is to educate, entertain, inspire and to enrich community by making arts and science part of our lives.
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial - Keystone The four figures carved in stone on Mount Rushmore represent the first 150 years of American history.
- Crazy Horse Memorial - Black Hills Crazy Horse Memorial, the world�s largest sculpture, now in progress, is located in the Black Hills of South Dakota
- Evans Plunge - Hot Springs Naturally heated springs, pool and water slides.
- The Mammoth Site - Hot Springs Tour information features the Mammoth Site and Ice Age geology, paleontology, and paleoecology.
- South Dakota World War II Memorial - Pierre dedicated to the tens of thousands of South Dakota men and women who contributed to the victory in World War II.