Texas Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Texas
- Texas State Facts General information about Texas. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Six Flags Over Texas - Arlington Extreme thrill rides as well as more tame rides for the entire family. Park is themed with DC comic heroes and WB characters.
- King Ranch - Kingsville The birthplace of the American Ranching Industry and a National Historic Landmark.
- Fort Worth Stockshow and Rodeo - Fort Worth Runs January to February and features rodeos, entertainment, and eating.
- Texas Motor Speedway - Fort Worth Home to numerous NASCAR events. Features seating for 150,061 fans. It represents the pinnacle in luxury for fans of auto racing, as the facility features 194 skybox VIP suites.
- The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum - Austin Museum that tells the "Story of Texas" with interactive exhibits. Also home to an IMAX theater.
- USS Lexington - Corpus Christi Aircraft carrier turned into a museum.
- Big Bend National Park - One of the largest and least visited national parks. Home to canyons, desert, mountains, and numerous species of birds.