Utah Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Utah
- Utah State Facts General information about Utah. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- The Viking Yurt - Park City Snowcat-pulled sleigh ride up 1000 vertical feet -- incredible views. Live pianist, extreme "high" end dining.
- Zion National Park - Springdale Protected within the park's 229 square miles is a dramatic landscape of sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs.
- Timpanogos Cave - American Fork Timpanogos Cave National Monument sits high in the Wasatch Mountains. The cave system consists of three spectacularly decorated caverns.
- Dinosaur National Monument - Vernal At the Dinosaur Quarry, the fossilized remains of over 2,000 bones can be viewed, relieved in the 200 foot-long wall as a permanent exhibit.