Vermont Travel and Tourism
Travel information for Vermont
- Vermont State Facts General information about Vermont. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Missisquoi National Wildlife Refuge Missisquoi National Wildlife Refuge, established in 1943, is located on the eastern shore of Lake Champlain near the Canadian border in Franklin County, Vermont.
- Burton Island State Park - St. Albans Bay Burton Island is a 253-acre island off the southwestern tip of St. Albans Point in Lake Champlain's "inland sea."
- Mount Philo State Park - Central Vermont Mt. Philo State Park is a lovely park offering unsurpassed scenic views of the Lake Champlain Valley and New York's Adirondack Mountains.
- Brattleboro Museum & Art Center - Brattleboro The Brattleboro Museum & Art Center presents the art of our time in a way that entertains, educates, and enlightens audiences of all ages.
- Northern Forest Heritage Park - Berlin A logging history museum and visitor's center in the heart of the great north woods.