Travel information for Washington
- Washington State Facts General information about Washington. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Mount Rainier Mount Rainier (14,410), an active volcano encased in over 35 square miles of snow and ice. The park contains outstanding examples of old growth forests and subalpine meadows.
- Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail From desert to glacier-flanked mountain, meadow to forest, the Pacific Crest Trail symbolizes everything there is to love – and protect – in the Western United
- Experience Music Project – Seattle Exploring and celebrating musical diversity is what EMP is all about.
- Pike Place Market – Seattle The Pike Place Market is the soul of Seattle. Continuously operating for nearly a century, the Market’s traditions, products, and people create a unique shopping destination and a thriving community.
- Museum of Flight – Seatac Come experience the story of flight from the dawn of aviation to the Space Age.
- Olympic National Park – Western Washington Glacier capped mountains, wild Pacific coast and magnificent stands of old-growth forests, including temperate rain forests.