West Virginia birth, death, marriage, and divorce records.
Vital Records of West Virginia may be obtained from the following organization:
Vital Registration Office
Division of Health State
350 Capitol Street, Rm. 157
Charleston, WV 25301-3701
Online versions of vital records order forms as well as more information are available at the following URLs:
- West Virginia Vital Records
- West Virginia Birth Records
- West Virginia Death Records
- West Virginia Marriage Records Not Available Online
- West Virginia Divorce Records Not Available Online
The West Virginia Department of Health & Human Services may be contacted by phone at 304-558-2931 or online at http://www.wvdhhr.org.